Why Choose LED Lighting?
LED lighting is a rapidly evolving technology that produces light in a whole new way. It is already beginning to surpass the quality and efficiency of existing lighting technologies, such as fluorescent and incandescent. LED lighting is by far the most energy efficient, cleanest and most eco-friendly way of illumination and comes with a multitude of amazing benefits.
Benefits of LED Lighting:
- Energy Efficiency - instantly reduce power consumption simply by changing to more energy efficient globes.
- Long Life - LED lights last approximately eight times longer than CFL's and up to 30 times longer than traditional incandescent light globes.
- No UV radiation - most LED's emit no UV radiation. Insects are attracted to UV radiation, hence LED's are less visible to insects than other types of lighting.
- Instant Strike - LED's have an instant strike and have no warm up period, meaning you have light when you want it.
- Easy retrofit - LED's are designed to fit most existing light fittings for an easy retrofit.
- Flexibility - The LED lighting range gives you the flexibility to either replace existing light globes or you can opt for a whole new light fitting.